Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tailored Treatment for Weight Loss and a Healthier Body

This video clip is from Rachael Ray's show! It involves a brain scan of a woman in the audience who is trying to lose weight. Dr. Amen is able to give her tailored advice for weight loss based on her scan. Finally, a way  to lose weight that makes sense and doesn't involve unnatural pills! I love how Dr. Amen works in that he is one doctor who actually gets to the root of issues instead of throwing meds at the symptoms. Awesome!

To see what type of over-eater you are, visit http://www.theamensolution.com/home_new/. Do a quick sign-up and begin your test. I took the test just now. The results gave me tailored information for how to get those out-of-balance areas of my brain back to optimal function. The test also told me what specific kind of eater I was.

Like I said in my last post, Dr. Amen's book, "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life" was definitely life-changing for me. I have heard a lot of good things about his other books, specifically "Change Your Brain, Change Your Body" which is featured in this interview with Rachel Ray.

Now for the interview, part 1 and 2:


No comments: