Sunday, February 12, 2012

"This is the Way; Walk in it"

A verse in church today made me think: "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'" ~ Isaiah 30:21

My Thoughts:

~ Listen to your gut, to those quiet nudges and feelings. I believe that for the child of God who is seeking God's way in their life, those quiet nudges and feelings are often the voice of God.

~ May confidence fill you as you trust that God "opens doors no one can lock [not even our own selves], locking doors that no one can open." (Revelations 3:7) Be confident about the way you walk, the pathways you choose to follow, and the open doors you decide to walk through. Those doors are open because God opened them. And the door we try to "open" where the timing feels off or everything attempted feels off--the doorway that is characterized by effort and then resulting frustration--that door may likely be closed. Try not to waste too much of your time and life waiting for God's answer as to which doorway to enter. As you walk, he will make it known which door is open and which is closed.

Trust in God's guidance for you this week. Be confident in that knowledge and walk with awareness (and a radio frequency tuned to God) toward where your heart is nudging you to go!

"I see what you've done. Now see what I've done. I've opened a door before you that no one can slam shut. You don't have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn't deny me when times were rough. Because you kept my word in passionate patience, I'll keep you safe in the time of testing that will be here soon...I'll make each conqueror a pillar in the sanctuary of my God, a permanent position of honor." ~ Revelations 3:8-12

Picture: Photobucket.com

No comments: